Aluminium & Glass Doors
A popular choice by homeowners and architects alike, aluminium and glass doors offer numerous unique benefits and delivers great value for money.
Aluminium and Glass doors offer numerous benefits and deliver value for money, When visibility is your requirement, this becomes your obvious choice. Sturdy and long lasting, aluminium doors offer the full range of benefits of the various types of glass used – from energy saving to sound proofing glass.
Features and Benefits
- Easy maintenance and operation
- Available in anodised finish, or in a range of powder coated colours
- Can be fitted with a wide range of glass options – with different characteristics, thicknesses and colours
- Available in custom sizes, up to extremely large sizes
- various innovative styles including folding, sliding and rotating doors
- High performance, long service life
- Resistant against corrosion, distortion and other harmful effects of the environment
- Well insulated against sound and inclement weather
- Most aluminium window systems can be repaired if required
- They can have various security features: burglar resistant, fire resistant and bullet resistant
Here are the basic different styles of aluminium doors, below..
Aluminium Sliding Doors (Patio Doors)
Sliding doors (also commonly called patio doors) are a perfect solution if you are looking for an affordable way to maximise your view out of your living or office space. They automatically transform any space, also inviting in much more light than standard doors. They run on smooth-gliding adjustable rollers and are fully weather-sealed. Available in two or three panels with one panel always fixed. Coupled with top-lights or sidelights, they can cover large openings, or form part of an enclosure or sun room.
Folding-stacking doors are called by various different names: Folding doors, stacking doors, folding-sliding doors, concertina doors or accordion doors! These modern innovative doors allow exceptionally large openings, bringing the outdoors in. They simultaneously slide and fold out of the way to totally open up your world! These doors have multiple panels (between 3 and 10 panels depending on the entire width of the opening) which fold upon one another when opened, all stacking away neatly and compactly.
Hinged Aluminium Doors
Hinged Aluminium doors are probably the most standard type of doors, hinged onto the door jamb either on the left or right, allowing them to open inward or outward but not both ways. (If you are looking for doors that open both inward and outward, take a look at our swing doors). Hinged doors can be manufactured as single doors or double doors (french doors) The outer frame is manufactured from sturdy extruded aluminium, while the centre section can be fitted with glass or aluminium cladding. These doors can also be manufactured in cottage pane style.
Form, Function and Aesthetic Appeal
Expertly installed modern architectural glass and aluminium fixtures. From sun louvres and shopfronts to custom-designed facades, we deliver specialised solutions aimed at improved aesthetics, protection and comfort.
A variety of high tech performance glass with functional benefits
Effective sun control with modern aesthetic appeal
Energy Saving Glass
Low-E and other solar control glass.